enjoy your life to the fullest

grab
every opportunities you have

appreciate everything in your life

try to be considerate



Tuesday, June 7, 2011

family outings

here's a very good news regarding my previous post.
i know that i had learnt a lesson from what i've done and thank God i passed it!
i passed MANAGEMENT ACCOUTING! wohoo~the moment i saw my results i was like YOHOO~luckily i passed it and not with a D but a C- . It is not something which i can proud of but then still i could further my study at Australia as if there's a D, i would need to retake to get at least C as the lowest requirement of UQ.

after coming back from my relaxing holidays, i went for few classes of the first week and last Friday my parents and brother with his wife brought my little cute nephew to pay Genting, KL, and Ipoh a visit.

I met them at MidValley and he played at the small playground there. Soooo cute =p
and then i had a wonderful days at Ipoh eating around and got 1KG heavier after i came back here. NO JOKE. 1-K-G ~~~~~!! I really did weight before and after i got to Ipoh.

As i said its not easy to seperate.
I feel down to leave them and come back here.
I miss each of them very much.
This feeling haunted me everytime when there is any gathering with them.
I feel uneasy to seperate.
Hard to imagine how am i to study oversea for 1 year though it is not really long.

Come back to reality, i have to put my effort more more morex100 to ensure i am able to achive the target of CGPA3.43 to get scholarship to Australia so that this at least can reduce their burden. My sister asked few persons for opinion and they all said that study marketing overseas is not a must and not really need to go oversea. So in order to have enough reason to persuade them to let me go, the scholarship is necessary. Otherwise, i think they would just ask me to continue study here.

Im just wondering how long does it takes to change my mind? I mean what's the duration for each different thought of mine to change. As i noticed that im changing from time to time. I still remember few years back my thought was i NEVER EVER think of wanna study oversea and now i would like to do so. I just dont know when did I changed it?? And so do many other different things..i do changed...if you did observe me.. if not you would never think so..

Another thing was im so happy that for the last promotion of AA my friends and family are able to book few trips next year xD IM LOOKING FORWARD IT =) I like trip very much though i know its another action of wasting money. Few of my friends around me are desperate to find a part time job to do. Should I do so too? Or should I just focus myself on my study? Am i able to achive the 3.43 if i work for every weekend? IM NOT SURE. So im still thinking of it.

































4 comments:

  1. sure very hard to focus on ur study de if u wanna do part time job every weekends.....
    i would like to do so ...
    but finally not success aso... hahahha
    anyway .... gambateh in ur study study la.....
    ^^
    hope can meet u if the time is possible

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree wif wen
    i oso wana do partime job till now oso haven succeed....lol
    study hard tgt...gambateh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. support study without part time job!
    earn very less only leh. worth for it meh the money vs risk for study. lei lam lei la. hehehe.
    the scholarship thiing ask ur parents dun let my dad noe lo if not, i kena.! ahahhaa.
    i hate separation. but pls come to aus faster

    ReplyDelete
  4. updates ching!! how's the progression dy??

    ReplyDelete