enjoy your life to the fullest

grab
every opportunities you have

appreciate everything in your life

try to be considerate



Thursday, July 29, 2010

sick

Went home to get a short rest for few days..
thought I could enjoy it very much but unfortunately I fall sick the day before coming back..
ITS UNBELIEVABLE!
why?as i seldom get sick and if i get sick at KL then its normal as the weather here is full with dust and pollution those but I din't get sick here but sick at my home =.="

Supposely i plan to come back at Sunday but then that day i got fever and delayyed till Tuesday. Oh gosh i misses few classes on Mon & Tues.
After recovered from fever i thought i'll be okay but then dont know what happened to my stomach..
I had diarrhoea and it feels like something is in my stomach ..
Vven a vven ..you spread ur virus to me all the way from Sydney?? LOL

Till today i still don't feel fully well as i still don't have the appetite to eat..
I want the normal me!
I want the me who can eat a lot!
I like the feeling of eating a lot and gets satisfied.
Please return the normal me to me =)

After this happened im now dare not eat those food that seems dirty or unhygiene.
It is so torturing can.
It makes me feel to vomit ..i hate this feeling...
GO AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hopefully my family and friends stay healthy all the time.
sickness is really a big murderer!
take care all =)

No comments:

Post a Comment